Wednesday 27 May 2009

Swapping...

Some blogger I am!
I have started swapping at swap-bot.com and mailed my very first package last weekend. When I left the postoffice I realised I forgot to take pictures of my creations.... So I can only hope that my swappingpartner likes it and will make a picture for me...
It's not the first time I make a new piece, (wear it,) sell it and then come to realise that I haven't taken a picture of it. I always regret this, but I can't seem to get myself to take the picture as soon as I finished the thing. There's always a 'good' reason: it's dark outside, it's cloudy so I can't get the proper lighting. The batteries ran low on the camera, the memory card is still in the laptop, and so on. The thing is; I really love to read blogs of artists who post (lots of) pictures of their creations, and this was one of the main reasons for me to start blogging: to show off the things I make and do, so if people ask if they can see my work I can point them to my blog.
Now I have posted 37 blogentries, and only 3 of them contains pictures of my creations: the Travel pillows, the Bubbly Necklace (sorry, I haven't told you yet that this will be it's name...) and the Silver Ring.
So this will be my Half-New-Years-Resolution: I will take more pictures of the things I create!
Please point out to me when I have posted, say, 3 blogentries without any creativity pictures!
And now, back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment