Wednesday 29 April 2009

Results from "a feeling"

Last week I blogged about my feeling.... And it stayed all weekend! I finally 'created' a necklace again and it's one that makes my heart beats faster. It has been ages since I made something with beads and I have felt miserable about it. Perhaps my creativityblock has finally passed on? Well, with no further a do (or how do you say that..?) prrrrrrrrr. (This is supposed to be a drumroll):

And one more in the lavender bush....Isn't it a beauty? I know it sounds a bit cocky, but I am really proud about it..... I've made it with Swarovski & Preciosa crystals and czech seed beads. I started it fridaynight and finished it yesterday, an estimated 6 hours work. The closure is not finished yet, I just wipped up a simple hook and two loops, so I could wear it to work today.... Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment