Friday 24 April 2009

Simmering feelings

I have a feeling. Don't know what it is quite yet, but it's there. Simmering in the depths of my gut (that sounds a little bit dark, but it's not, I promise). So it simmers. Usually when I have this kind of vibe it results in a massive creativity-frenzy, but I don't know what it will bring this time.... I've got a attic full of creativity stuff, but the sun is going to shine this weekend. And I am a Sucker for SunShine.
So, what will be my weekend? A weekend filled with beads, fabrics, magazines and lovely projects, spent in the attic, or some minor beading in the backyard? Don't know yet, but I hope it will be a lovely one for each and everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Sounds like inspiration is striking! I'm not an avid beader, but I'm going to a bead festival on Saturday! I'll have to come back to get inspiration afterward!

    ReplyDelete