Sunday 3 May 2009

Weekend Bliss

Weekend is almost over, it was a nice one! Haven't done much creating, but there are many ideas.... I did start off with a dress, but it was a disaster, so I tossed it in the corner. Maybe I will look at it again in a week or so.... I probably have to keep it with pillowcases for now, in canvas or linen. Everything else usually results in ripping (stitches) and pulling (my hair).
I have signed up for my first swap at Swap-bot! It's a created-jewelry swap and the partners will be assigned tomorrow. I find this a bit exciting. Never created anything for someone particular, without talking to the person face to face. We'll just have to see how it goes.

We went shopping for a new camera. I have an Exilim compact camera, which works fine for everyday life. But it's a bit slow and hard to do special photo's. So we're shopping for a DSLR-camera. I am just a beginner when it comes to photography, so the camera has to be suitable for my beginners-eye. We haven't bought anything yet, just listened to some seller-stories and looked on the internet for reviews... When we started off I thought I wanted a Canon 450, but at the end of the day I was most excited about the Sony A300. We're going to give it a good thought and will decide at the end of the week which camera is going home with us....

I am off to do a little laundry, have a lovely last bit of weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment