Wednesday 28 October 2009

The creativity continues

Past weekend was a busy one. My best friend and a cousin celebrated both their birthdays on Friday. I made something for both of them. I bought a sterling silver bracelet link bracelet for Irma and added some Swarovski and silver beads as charms. I used Jet, Golden Shadow and Clear 10mm rounds. It's a very bold design, but I really love how it turned out!

For Wes I made a travelpillow, because he's going to Thailand in January. I'll post pictures later on.
I also made a bracelet for a swap on Beading Daily, for Kia.

It's a wirewrapped flower made with Celestial Crystals... the findings are silverplated copper.
She wrote on her profile page she love girly, glitters and glamour and I thought this design would be just her thing. Thankfully she was really happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment