Sunday 25 October 2009

Another pair of earrings for a swap...

I have been crafting my ass off this weekend... (sorry for my language, but it just feels like that...) I finished the knitted scarf for Dull, I will take pictures when the sun is out. It actually is the very first piece I finished knitting. I felt very proud. I also started to crochet a hat, but again, no pictures yet.

But I do have some pics to show: a pair of earrings I made for another swap on Beading Daily.

These are quite small, but I like how they turned out, I used brickstitch and herringbone stitch, and used 11/0 and 15/0 beads. I made up the design myself.

Inca was very happy with these, I hope she'll wear them often!

1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for a blog award by me. :)

    http://thewiredquilter.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Melissa, The Wired Quilter

    ReplyDelete