Monday 12 January 2009

Headache - Hoofdpijn

Ik heb toch maar bedacht om in het engels te gaan bloggen. Goede oefening, en ik ben ook te lezen door de blogeigenaars van alle blogs die ik dag in dag uit lees.... Dus, here goes:

This morning, I woke up with a terrible headache, again. So I called in sick, spent the morning in bed and the rest of the day on the couch, with a little blanket and lots of tea. Tried to read some magazines and looked a little on the internet. Still feeling miserable though. Even the big hug my husband gave me didn't help. I hate it when I feel like this. It makes me feel wobbly and sad. And really, who wants to feel like that? Well, tomorrow will be a new day, and who knows what that will bring....
Next weekend, I will start working on my first tutorials. I am planning on making basic-tutorials such as Peyote, RAW and brick stitch, and perhaps later on I will make some for beaded beads and such. I am curious what you want to learn about beading!

This weekend, I've been looking for a serger on the internet. I would love to have one, but my husband reaaaaaaally thinks I don't need one right now. He is far too scared that I will leave my beads and turn into a sewist... Which will probably result in more stuff in the attic. And he also thinks I haven't sewn enough to make such a purchase... Maybe he's right. So I'll just have to start sewing and earn me a serger!

No comments:

Post a Comment