So, this week is packed with all sorts of fun! Yesterday my very very very best friend Irma dropped by (we had to wish each other happy new year....) We mail every day, but we both didn't find the time to meet. So we had a lot of catching up to do. Fun!
Today my mom and dad joined us for diner, we played a game of cards. Also fun!
Tomorrow we are going to my sister-in-law to admire their new familymember! They got a dog... No doubt that that will be fun too!
Saturday hubby is going to a soccergame and I will go to a concert. Sunday I will sleep....
I've ordered 8 (!) books at Amazon. I received the first one yesterday: S.E.W. I flipped it through and I love it allready! There are nice, understandable projects.... I might actually have a go at.
The other books I ordered are:
1. The Apron Book: Making, Wearing, and Sharing a Bit of Cloth and Comfort
2. Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
3. Sew U: The Built by Wendy Guide to Making Your Own Wardrobe
4. Sew What! Skirts: 16 Simple Styles You Can Make with Fabulous Fabrics
5. The Art of Bead Embroidery: Techniques, Designs & Inspirations
6. Masters: Beadweaving: Major Works by Leading Artists (Masters (Lark Books)
7. Mastering Beadwork: A Comprehensive Guide to Off-loom Techniques
This covers all my interests, I love amazon, because of all the handy feedback. It took me reading and 'investigating' for 2 weeks, but I hope it works out...
I hope I will have some time to create soon....