Friday 16 January 2009

All better...?

Yesterday, I went back to work. Everything went well untill 10:30. My head started buzzing again and it didn't stop. I've tried everything, nothing worked. Went home at 4, called My Mommy, she rushed over with some soup (don't you just love that you can always count on your mother? I know I do, like I am a 4year old all over again) and forced me to call the doctor today. So I did this morning and since then this is the first day in 2 weeks that I don't have a headache, go figure.
In between the headaches.... I finished my very first bag! I wanted to post a pic, but the batteries of my camera ran low, and I can't seem to find the charger. So I will ask my husband, and when I can snap pictures again, I will post them here!
Tomorrow is my sister-in-law's birthday, I realised today. Usually I give her a necklace, but since I haven't been beading recently, I don't know what to give her. Maybe I will give her a self-sewn-purse!!!! LOL
Anyways, wish you all a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment