Monday 1 February 2010

weeeeeee flowers...

I am doing so many things at the same time, it sometimes is hard to decide which project gets my attention first. This usually results in:
1. lots of WIPs, with a high risk of them evolving to UFOs..
2. late nights up and awake trying to finish something I want to wear the next day..
3. evenings spend at my laptop, ending in feeling guilty, because it makes point 1. more likely to happen..

Now, I tend to shift between these 3 points of risks. I have 3 boxes full of stuff (we'll call them exhibit A) to proove point 1. And every time I sit down to tear them up I get distracted by something else. I guess I will let them be, and only take them apart when I need something from it. It doesn't hurt the beads, and it gives me a little peace of mind, because it's something I can erase from my to-do-list!

About point 2... I went to bed last night at 1 am, because I had. to. finish. this choker:
teeny tiny flowers
I crocheted the flowers with a 1.2mm hook, they are under an inch in diameter... I had to start over several times, and didn't allow myself to give up. The flowers are stitched to some lovely pink lace, to make a choker. And I did wear it to work today!

And here we are at point 3. Again another night at the laptop...
Oh well, I am having fun, that's what counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment