Thursday 4 February 2010

Earrings, earrings, earrings....

There are quite some swaps going on at Beading Daily. One of my favorites is the SSE Swap. SSE stands for Secret Santas Ear, and it's all about swapping earrings... Inca, hosts the swap, and she does a great job, every time again. Round 8 & 9, meant for December and January where put together, so we all had two partners. I had two totally different marks, Cat liked her earring small, and not too dangly, and Andrea loves it when her earrings "aren't subtle." I had an absolute blast in creating something for both of these girls. I really think crafting is more fun when you have someone in mind.
So these are Cat's earrings:



And these are Andrea's earrings:

Oh, and have I showed the pair from the previous round?

All of these where my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment