Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas


Christmas arrangement
Originally uploaded by Chrystallinya

For me, Christmas is all about the reds.... (and purple and orange, but these are the colours of our livingroom).
Because I work 40 hours a week (and these weeks maybe even a bit more) I really don't feel like dragging all the christmas stuff out. I am toooo busy to sit down and enjoy them and the work it takes to put everything out is better spent at doing some ironing and vacuuming...
However, you can't let christmas go by without some ornaments around the house.... This is one of the corners, looks quite cosy, doesn't it? I wonder how much time people spent at getting all the decorations up and out...? Do you spent an entire day at turning your livingroom to a winterwonderland, or do you rather spent a little time decorating each day?
Oh, and I told you guys about the crocheted stars and snowflakes right? Here is the result:



I am quite proud of these, it's the first handmade Christmas ornament from my hands, and I am planning on making much more in the folowing years!


1 comment:

  1. For me it's a little decoration here and a little decoration there, just a little bit every day. Those crocheted stars are so cute!

    ReplyDelete