Wednesday 30 December 2009

Angina...

on the third day of christmas...
I went to the doctor's today. After the big "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" with the popsiclestick in my mouth she stated I had irritated toncils. No surprise, I haven't been able to speak nor swallow for the last couple of days. Fever comes and goes and everything is juk! I am living on apples, icewater, biscuits sogged in yoghurt (or cookies in yoghurt) and chickensoup. and I gotta say: enough with the chickensoup!

Second Day of Christmas
First day of Christmas
Christmas was very cosy, not the big dinnerparty we had the last 4 years, but 2 smaller ones. It was different, and I needed to adjust. But it was al good.

I am wishing you all a lovely New Year's Eve, and that 2010 may give you everything you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment