Friday 31 July 2009

Getting ready for weekend!


Only 3 more hours of work, before weekend's here... I have been working my butt off at work, so I am really looking forward to these 2 free days.

Tonight I am going to eat tapas with my best friend, can't wait for the gambas and tortillas! It has been a while since the last time we went out, so we're going to make it a fab-night, with some sangria.

Dull is working late again this week, so tomorrow will be the first time I will see him awake for the last five days.... I would really enjoy to work 1 or 2 days less, so I can see him more often in the weeks he has to work late. But it doesn't seems like it's going to happen soon, so we'll just have to keep on going like this, and spent a little extra quality time with each other in the weekends. Which means we'll have to do all the housekeepingthingies during the workweek, which is eeeehm, boring.

Anyways, I don't have much more to tell you, other then that I am looking forward to the weekend!!!! So bring it on!
And don't forget the give-away! Only one more week to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment