Monday 2 March 2009

Thailand!!!


Yay! We just made a reservation for 3 weeks to Thailand! And we are going to leave on May 31th. That's sooooooooo sooooooooon!!!!!!
Since I've made the reservation (on internet) I am panicking about everything that can go wrong; what if some financial disaster occurs (crisis!crisis!crisis!) or if something happens with the plain, or the train, or the elephant were going to ride? What if there are Malaria Mosquitos, Piranha fishies, crocodiles, snakes or whatever horrorific creature that can bite me in the toe? What if I eat something bad? What if the hotels are terrible, what if we miss the / a plain. What if, what if, what if. In the mean time hubby is dancing around the house yelling "Thailand! Thailand! Thailand, here we come!!!!" (have I mentioned he turned 30 yesterday?) I wish I could have his delightfull cheerfullness.... But in a week it will be turned around, he will think about the "what if's" and I will reply every single one of them with the right overthought answer, followed by: Relax babe, we're going to have a fabulous time!!!!!!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Ours went by so fast. Dulls birthday was a cosy party and I even spent an hour in the backyard on Sunday.... What's not to like!

No comments:

Post a Comment