Friday 27 February 2009

A (not so) DuLL weekend!!!!

This weekend is going to be fabulous and DuLL!

Let me explain: Hubbie's last name is Dullemond, which has always been shorted to Dull. So I am having a Dull life...... In English language that's serious depressing, for me it's all I ever wanted....

So, about my weekend: Dull is turning 30 this weekend! He finds that depressing, I have been looking forward to it. He is working this evening and I have decorated the entire livingroom, tomorrow I am going to bake cakes, bread, make all sorts of yummie snacks and so on.

Somehow birthdays bring out the Martha Stewart in me. In fact, all sorts of family-gathering-reasons are. I love Christmas, New Years, Easter and so on. I get to cook, bake, entertain and drink a few cocktails, what's not to like?!


Here's a pic of our dressed up living room. (Yes I need to vacuum and tidy-up before the family arrives, but who cares!).
So, I'm off! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment