Tuesday 17 February 2009

crafty crafty!!!

Since I had to return my laptop to the supplier, I've got far more time for all things crafty (and less on blogging -reading and writing-) So I have been busy beading, knitting and sewing. It feels good to make stuff, but it's a real bummer that I don't have my laptop on hands to check up on some things. Like how to cast on stitches, how to sew a seam and how to create that fabulous beaded bead. In the end I figured out everything by myself, but it's funny to notice how much we rely on our computers nowadays. We don't need to think about things, we just google them or visit our favorite sites. It's a very fine way to find your way around things, but I think it's sometimes a bit better to try figure out yourself. I know I felt really proud when I figured out myself how to pick up some loose stitches in my project. Internet would probably have saved me a couple or minutes (okay, tens of minutes). But it's more fullfilling knowing you did it all by yourself......

No comments:

Post a Comment