Tuesday 24 February 2009

Everything goes...

It has been a lovely weekend, with family and Sangria. I just luv that combo. We've played some cards, talked about our holidays this year and all other things that keeps us busy. All and all we went to bed at 3 AM.


Steef has got nightshifts this week, so I am every night on my own. Nice to get everything done, but by the time it's wednesday I start talking to myself (or the cats).
'
At the time I am working on three different things.
First I am making a necklace. I crafted some sort of rings, which are lovely, but I just can't seem to put them together the way I like. I have taken the necklace apart for 4 times, and now it sits below the coffetable, till I've got a new idea. Second I was knitting a hat. First time knitting in the round for me. But somehow I lost some stitches in the middle, ripped half my work out, started from the last good stitches, but I just can't seem to get it right. And last but not least: I am sewing a summerdress. I used a pattern from Burda and several times my stitchripper, but it seems to go well.


If I ever get one of the things finished I will show of here. In the mean time you can enjoy my cats enjoying the sun.....


I love those silly creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment