Wednesday 16 February 2011

WIP-Wednesday ~ Will it be a pillow, or a ball, or a tablerunner-fine hexagon crochetwork

african flower hexagon

I started this thing a couple of months ago.  I used the African flower hexagon pattern.Truthfully, I really don’t know why I didn’t finish it. It has so much potential, and all my favourite colours. It can be so many things, I can make it round, stuff it with a soft filling and make it a ball. I could make it a pillowcase, and I can crochet on and make it a tablerunner. But just like the finishing of the bedspread has it’s problems due to a large bed, the tablerunner will probably not happen, because our table is 2.20 meter. And since I am working this thing with a 2mm hook, I really don’t see that happen. But it would suite the table, because the chairs around the table are red, purple and orange, so that would look fabulous! Hmmm.

african flower hexagon

First I am going to finish the t-shirt-yarn rug (yes, yes, I really am!) and I think I’ll pick this baby up after that. And maybe just go for the table dress up…

african flower hexagon

1 comment: