Sunday 1 November 2009

Fall colored bead-challenge on Beading Daily



Besides the earrings and bracelet swaps, there also is a bead-challenge swap on Beading Daily. For this swap you'll have to make each participant a baggie of beads that suits the theme. Put these baggies in a envelope and ship it to the swapcoordinator, and she makes from all those baggies a challenge package for every participant. Since the gal who hosted this swap lives in Italy, I was the first to receive the package...
I think the mailman hurt his back on this one, 'cause this package was filled with lots of beady-goodiness! Lots of large glass beads, seed beads, semiprecious rounds, copper wire, some findings, ribbon, paper beads, wooden beads, pearls, some focals, and pendants. And the colors! Ah the colors, so lush and well ehm, autumn-y....



I have lots of ideas dancing around in my head... But no designs yet

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm still waiting on my package. But now I know what I'm looking forward to. :-)

    ReplyDelete