Sunday 20 September 2009

Earrings for a swap

I have joined the swaps on Beading Daily a while ago. The first one I've joined is the Secret Santa's V Earringswap. (cool name, eeh?!). My swappartner was Rachael who is fond of the beach. So I sat down, thought about the beaches I've seen and what colours in my stash would reflect those beaches. This is what I've come up with.
This first pair was made in less than a minute, these are silverplated stampings, with Swarovski channels. I've had these little thingies forever, and I thought about them when I was reading Rachael's Bio. Now this second pair was different, I used Pacific Opal and Golden Shadow Swarovski's and seafoam colored 11/0's and ivory 15/0's. I've made up the design myself, and I've had so much fun making them! I hope Rachael will wear them!

2 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is really very nice! I could never do that; I'm not original in the least and I think little beads would drive me nuts! Hans has been to Rotterdam many times on business but I haven't.I have full intentions of getting back to Amsterdam some day! If we do, I'll give you advance notice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Those second earrings are so amazing. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete