Monday 20 April 2009

Creativity-buzz



So, a busy weekend, again. But I am a sucker for busy weekends, it gets all my energy's flowing. Including the creativity-buzz.... Finally! I have been stuck for some time and haven't created anything. But things are about to change; Hurrah!


But I hear you think: what has she been doing this weekend to get those buzz' flowing? Well nothing special, but I noticed the change when I got home from work Friday. It was my father-in-law's birthday and we didn't know what to get him... He is a very material-satisfied-being. But he did make some requests for a gold necklace made by me! Off course he was only kidding, but it was an excellent idea for a present. I had a clear idea in my mind when I got home, so Dull didn't even receive a kiss when I stepped into the livingroom. I went straight up the stairs to the attic. I got my pliers, some goldplated chain and some euros, and I created this:

It's not my best work, but since I had only 25 minutes to make it I think I did a nice job. I wrapped some 2 and 1 euro's in wire, attached them to the chain and made a pendant of the 10 euro bill. My FIL loved it, he was very amused about finally receiving his golden necklace....

On Saturday I was on my own, Dull had to work and I didn't feel like I wanted company, so I went to the city. I went to the market and bought some lovely fabrics, those added to the ones I bought at the fabricmarket last monday makes it a total of 13 fabrics.... Don't know what I am going to do with them. I am planning on making some travelpillows. I guess that will be my first project. I want to make some skirts and dresses for the vacation, but I think it's better to start easy....

I have worked in the garden as well this weekend. The herbs are growing like mad! I love it! So I got to enjoy my very first cup of mint-tea of the season. I really enjoy this tea, and it's nothing more then some mintleaves, boiling water and honey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment