Saturday 7 February 2009

Books, books, books

Yesterday my order from Amazon arrived. I've ordered 7 books, and they are all fabulous!
There are 3 books on beading, 3 on sewing and 1 on knitting. And now I find it hard to decide which project I am going to start on first. I have been beading for 8 years now, mainly off-loom stitching, crocheting and a bit of stringing once in a while. One of the books I ordered is The Art of Bead Embroidery, it's absolutely divine! The projects are easy to start with, everything is explained very clear and the photographs are brillant and very detailed. It makes me very eager to start. Nonetheless, I've ordered Sew what, Skirts! as well and there isn't a skirt in it that I would not want to give it a go. So I am having a bit of a dilemma, am I going to sew, or bead? Perhaps I can sew a skirt and embroider the waistband.....
So still no picures of finished projects from my side, but it won't take much longer, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment